To ensure that our classrooms and student-used spaces remain as hygienic as possible, we will be limiting visitors at Trinity Christian School. All visitors must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All visitors to the School must enter through the main Entrance.
- All visitors must wear a mask or face covering before entering the School.
- All visitors must use the provided hand sanitizer before entering the School.
- Before entering the building, visitors must first pass through the screening station where they must perform a self-screen (based on the Visitor Screening Criteria below). No visitor permitted to enter the building if he/she cannot pass the self-screen assessment.
- All Visitors must sign in to signify that they meet the screening criteria, and to track all those that enter the school building.
- The main entrance will only be unlocked upon request. All visitors must ring the bell/call the school office to be admitted.
- All Visitors are required to maintain a physical distance between themselves and other visitors, personnel, and students, at all times.
- Non-Essential Visitors (see below) will only be allowed to enter the front entrance/foyer and the main office. No other areas of the school are open to visitors.
- Essential Visitors will be permitted to enter other areas of the School only if given permission by the COO and/or delegate.
- When visitors leave the School, they are required to sign-out.
Non-Essential Visitors are those who have administrative business to do in the main office, inquiries to make, or parents/guardians coming to pick up or drop off children.
Essential Visitors are those who have authorized clearance to the school building beyond the front entrance and main office. Authorization will be given by the COO and/or delegate. Examples include student therapy workers, School of Music teachers.
Visitor Screening Criteria
As a Visitor, you must not enter the School if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, or if you experience any of the following signs or symptoms:
- Fever (temperature of 37.8°C or greater)
- New or worsening cough
- Barking cough, making whistle noise when breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Runny nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
- Stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
- Lost sense of taste or smell
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Headache that is unusual or long lasting
- Digestive issues, such as nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain
- Muscle aches that are unusual or long lasting
- Extreme tiredness that is unusual (fatigue, lack of energy)