Trinity Christian School strives to provide our students with opportunities to develop their God-given talents and abilities. Each student is encouraged and challenged academically, spiritually and emotionally.
Specifically, these themes are woven throughout the curriculum so that TCS graduates will reflect the following characteristics:
Academically, students will…
- Learn academic skills and attitudes for success in high school.
- Communicate clearly through writing and speaking.
- Develop creative and critical thinking.
- Strive for high academic standards that realize their full potential.
- Pursue independent study in areas of personal interest.
Spiritually, students will…
- Develop self-discipline, responsibility and accountability.
- Display attitudes of love and respect towards the Bible to themselves and each other.
- Develop appropriate methods of Bible study, the memorization of Scripture, and a basic knowledge of the Bible.
- Formulate a Christian world and life view by integrating life and studies with the Bible and by identifying and refuting the non-Christian philosophies, culture, and practices which are prevalent in society.
- Develop a servant heart and bring joy to individuals and culture.
Emotionally, students will…
- Heal brokenness by treating their neighbours with love and respect as unique individuals created in God’s image.
- Actively build communities of grace where they work with others in a spirit of shalom.
- Promote physical fitness, good health habits and the wise use of their bodies as temples of God.
- Understand the privileges and responsibilities of citizenship and develop an appreciation for the heritage of freedom which we enjoy in Canada.
- Understand that their talents are a gift from God to be used to the best of their ability for God.