Trinity has provided high quality Christian education in Burlington, Ontario, since 1964!
Trinity is a thriving community of teachers, students, and parents from more than 40 Burlington-area churches.
Together, we share a common goal:
That our children will grow to become firmly rooted and faithful disciples of Christ.
- Trinity is a parent-owned and operated independent Christian school where learning complements the values of the Christian home and church.
- Trinity has served Burlington and the surrounding Halton Region for five decades. We continue to provide accessible, high quality education with Biblical values in a safe and caring environment.
- Trinity is also an interdenominational school that brings Christian children and families together.
Our mission is to provide students with a balanced, Christ-centred education and a solid foundation for service in God’s world.
Our vision — as a vibrant member of our community — is to instil in our students a passion for Christ and a love of learning through an innovative Christian learning environment.
At Trinity, we value…
- a Biblical foundation and Christian worldview that guides all we do;
- equipping each child to become a disciple of Christ and a faithful steward in the world;
- cultivating a passion for learning;
- continuous improvement to promote excellence;
- innovation through reflection and renewal;
- a school community that comprises a variety of denominations, races, and socio-economic backgrounds within the Christian faith;
- a culture of humility, respect, and integrity; and
- effective communication, collaboration, and accountability.