Trinity is a thriving community of teachers, students, and parents from almost 40 Burlington-area churches.
Together, we share a common goal:
That our children will grow to become firmly rooted and faithful disciples of Christ.
- Trinity is a parent-owned and operated independent Christian school where learning complements the values of the Christian home and church.
- Trinity has served Burlington and the surrounding Halton Region for five decades. We continue to provide accessible, high quality education with Biblical values in a safe and caring environment.
- Trinity is also an interdenominational school that brings Christian children and families together.
Trinity exists to awaken curiosity, nurture faith, and inspire learners to reflect Jesus everywhere.
For God’s glory, Trinity will be a school where
- Students consistently integrate knowledge, faith, and service
- Teachers and staff model lifelong learning and a love for Jesus
- Parents, caregivers, and supporters willingly participate in school life
- Together, we serve the broader community
Seeking to be a place of welcome and care, Trinity will create lasting value for families by focusing on Christ-centred leadership and faith-infused pedagogy.