All children have the opportunity to participate in a variety of intramural sports and school teams.
Our athletics programs have a number of important goals:
- To provide students with the opportunity for Christian fellowship with students from other schools.
- To encourage students to develop a lifestyle of physical fitness which promotes good stewardship of their bodies.
- To assist students in the development of their God-given athletic skills/gifts.
- To help students develop a healthy Christian attitude towards competition.
- To foster within the students a healthy respect for the players on the opposing team as fellow image bearers of God, and to appreciate their God-given athletic skills/gifts.
- To teach students to respect authority by graciously accepting and acting upon instructions and decisions made by coaches and referees.
- Christian Athletics Associations
Trinity Christian School is part of the Ontario Alliance of Christian Schools (OACS) Guelph District along with Christian schools from Burlington, Cambridge, Drayton, Dundas, Guelph, Kitchener, and Listowel.
The Trinity Titans also participate in select events within The Christian Athletic Association of Southwestern Ontario (CAASO), which includes 16 other Christian schools in Southern Ontario. These events include badminton, floor hockey and co-ed 3 pitch tournaments.
The following table outlines Trinity's typical extracurricular athletic opportunities:
The Athletic Calendar
|February||Floor Hockey |
Track & Field (indoor)
Track and Field