Skip to content
Student Code of ConductJames Bosma2018-01-09T12:59:13+00:00
The purpose of the Student Code of Conduct is to encourage students to follow the Christian standards of behaviour by clearly indicating acceptable behaviour.
My relationship with God
- I will speak of God in respectful ways.
- I will respect Bible reading, prayer, sharing and other habits that build relationship with God.
- I will respect myself because God created me in His image.
My relationship with those in authority
- I will be respectful in my speech and conduct.
- I will be obedient to those in authority over me.
- I will not condone disrespect displayed by others to those in authority.
My Relationship to others
- I will be respectful of others and I will not engage in bullying actively or as bystander.
- I will address everyone properly and not resort to name calling, swearing or dirty language towards others.
- I will respect everyone’s property and use it only with permission.
- I will encourage everyone to feel included.
- I will respect everyone’s person and remember, “no touching except for helping.”
- I will learn to apologize when I fail and seek God’s strength to continue building a community of love and respect.
My relationship to school property
- I will respect school property. This includes furniture, books, equipment and building.
- I will report any damage done and volunteer to pay for damages if I am responsible.
- I will accept responsibility for the cleanliness of the school and grounds.