International Students

International Students2018-05-30T19:03:59+00:00

Trinity Christian School accepts applications for International Students!

To begin the process to enrol your child in a Canadian school, your family must apply for and receive a Study Permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada before leaving your home country. Click here for guidelines and an application form, contact the Canadian Embassy, High Commission, or contact the Consulate in your home country.

You should also contact the Canadian Visa Office in your home country to determine whether you need to complete any additional forms or provide any additional documents. Click here to read our International Student Policy, which outlines the application process and includes the forms required for application.

For more information in Korean, please contact Daniel Won, International Student Admissions Manager at

한국어 문의는 저희 학교 국제 학생 입학 담당 매니저인 Daniel Won 에게 해주시기 바랍니다. (이메일:

International Students Policy & Procedure

International Visiting Students Policy & Procedure

International Student Extended Registration Policy